ACHIEVEMENTS OF PRAYAGH
- Received District Level Award for 2002 - 2003 from the Industries & Commerce Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Awarded with "Udyog Bharti Award" towards Individual Achievements and National Development from Indian Achievers Forum, New Delhi
- Awarded with "National Achievements Award For Quality Excellence" by The All India Business & Community Foundation, New Delhi
- Excellence award "Rashtriya Prathiba Award" from International Integrity Peace & Friendship Society, Bangalore.
- Received the "Indira Gandhi Sadbhavana" excellence award from Mr. Susheel Kumar Shinde, former Governor of Andhra Pradesh to mark the 86th Birth Anniversary of Late Smt. Indira Gandhi
Recognized for Commitment to Quality, Leadership, Technology and Innovation, Prayagh Nutri Products Private Limited was presented the CQE Century International Quality ERA award at the InterContinental Geneva Convention Hall from the President of BID Group, Jose E. Prieto to acknowledge strong commitment to quality and excellence.
The Managing Director, Mr. Preetam Bhawandas Lalwani, a commerce graduate, brings with him rich experience in the field of administration, finance and marketing. He has travelled extensively and has made excellent contacts in this field. He has been in this industry since 22 years.
The Executive Director, Mr. Vinod Preetam Lalwani is the technical strength for the Company. A science postgraduate with his food technology from CFTRI, Mysore has vast experience in production, quality and R&D operations in the field of sugar confectionery and chocolates. He has been in close association with the top multi nationals in this field and has gained immense experience and acquired various skills right from project execution to production operations. He has travelled abroad extensively on technical and industrial tours visiting all machinery suppliers (for latest technology) and confectionery manufacturers (for latest practices in the industry).
STRENGTHS OF OUR COMPANY
- In addition to the products mentioned above, the production facilities also cater the manufacturing of soft-boiled products ranging from toffees (all varieties) to center filled Eclairs
- The present level of operations can accommodate the product packing in both twist wrap as well as pillow pack
- The company believes in the philosophy of "quality" and wishes to carve out a niche for itself in the manufacture of confectionery products by meeting stringent norms, which are comparable tointernational standards. The company shall aspire and strive for attaining excellence on all counts. The company is certified for ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and HACCP Food Safety Management System from Det Norske Veritas, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- The top management is positively committed towards quality and is backed by a qualified management team to support and implement the policies towards their drive for quality
- The company has an exclusive contract for manufacturing of Hard-boiled Sugar Confectionery, Toffees and Eclairs with M/S. ITC Ltd., (Foods Division), who have forayed into this field for the first time through contract manufacturing, our unit being the first one to get started for ITC's confectionery range
QUALITY & FOOD SAFETY POLICY
We all at Prayagh Nutri Products Pvt. Ltd., as a manufacturer, shall consistently deliver our customers, safe and quality sugar confectionery products through planned and cost effective resources management to continually maximize the customer outreach and returns to all stakeholders with manufacturing process focused on food safety.
FACILITIES AT PRAYAGH
- The company has a modern state-of-the-art plant & machinery and has deployed modern technology available in the industry
- The unit has an in-house R&D facility and a fully equipped quality control laboratory for carrying out all types of analytical and physical tests required. The quality control facilities have been approved by Bureau of Indian Standards to ensure that it meets all the requirements specified by ISI and PFA for confectionery products
- The units are housed in duly landscaped building with a built up area of more than 250000 sft (completely RCC structure) providing harmonious atmosphere for paramount functioning and excellent industrial decor.
- Both the units presently has an installed production capacity of 30000 metric tons per annum
- The units provides a spacious and well-designed layout with adequate storage facility for raw materials, packing materials and finished products.
MISSION, VISION & VALUES
- To sweeten up the world and remove bitterness
- To inspire moments of joy and happiness along with safety and health as our prime mott
- To create value and make a difference to all the stakeholders
Our vision serves as the framework for our Road map and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be
Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality food brands that anticipate and satisfy people’s desires and needs
Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value
Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities
Profit: Maximize long-term return to stakeholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities
Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization
Our ValuesOur values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
Integrity: Be real
Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
Passion: Committed in heart and mind
Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
Quality: What we do, we do well
We are going to participate "ISM The Future of Sweets & Snacks" fair between 01-04 February 2015 in Cologne / Germany.
If you would like to meet and taste our products we are waiting you to our exhibition stand at Hall:2.2 Stand No: G021-29.
Click for more info www.ism-cologne.com
You have to complete the form provided below and the attached detailed internship application form, upload it to this page and send us your cv.